- Do you have the item stock?
We do our best to keep our inventory status up to date on the website. If the product status says “In stock” and you are able to add it in your cart, it means that the item is available in our warehouse in Canada.
- I would like to pick up my order at your North York location. How long does it take for the order to be available for pickup?
If the item is in stock at our Canada warehouse, your order will be ready for pickup within 30 minutes upon placing your order. You may pick it up during our operation hours. For verification purposes, we will ask for your order number and Photo ID.
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- Do you do US delivery?
- What delivery service do you use? How much is shipping?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Normally, we ship orders on the same day. Our cut-off time is 3PM EST. Orders placed after 3PM are shipped on the next business day. Canada Post's approximate delivery time is as follows:
- I have made the payment but I did not receive my email confirmation and tracking number. How can I be sure that my order is being processed?
Please check your SPAM folder, as sometimes our shipping confirmation is sorted into these type of folders automatically by various email providers. You may also call us to confirm at (+1) 416 739 1515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need a PayPal account?
- How much should I pay for Duty and Import Taxes?
- Do you offer warranty?
All our products comes with manufacturer warranties. DigitMakers.ca provide assistance with warranty concerns if the item is purchased from our Canada warehouse. Otherwise, customer should contact the manufacturer directly for warranty.
- What is your Refund Policy?
All products can be refunded within one week from the purchase date. Items have to be in original packaging and unused. Kits that need assembly should be in original packaging and should show no sign of assembly. Customers are responsible for shipping back the items. Damaged items will not be refunded. Digitmakers team will inspect the item and decide if the item is refundable or not. There is 15% restocking fee applied on specific products.
- Do you provide local support?
Yes, we provide local support for items purchased from our Canada warehouse.