Flashforge Guider IIS Firmware Update
This is a quick guide to updating the Flashforge Guider IIS
With every new printer on the market, companies rush to procure a new model for the market. Many times they can't get all the bugs fixed, and so they release firmware updates to improve performance and reliability of their products. Some updates are small improvements for USB flash storage or optimizing Wifi connections. Firmware updates also allow old hardware to possibly run new features such as cloud printing and monitoring.
Follow the instructions to update your Guider IIS.
- Download the firmware file to the USB-drive and unzip to root directory.(You can format the USB-drive to FAT32 first). Confirm all the files in the root directory of USB-drive.
Download the file from this Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?
id= 1f5zq9LmZTj6P9wsWac7uV8SsDoCbU wwA
- Insert the USB drive, and then power on the printer.
- There should be three beep sounds,and then it will show the firmware updated is finished.
- Wait for around 10 seconds,then power off the printer. Remove the USB-drive, then power on again to check through the menu.
- Format USB drive to avoid updating erroneous printers.
Once you're done, your printer is ready for new features! Happy printing!
- service Department